The Classic 500 corkscrew is the most popular and best-known professional classic corkscrew sold by Pulltap's since 1996. It is the first corkscrew made of a double lever that would later revolutionize the sommelier world.
- Double nickel-plated articulated lever
- Ergonomic chassis made of metal
- Retractable spiral made in France with the ideal angle of incidence to start its function
- Coating of the spiral with antifriction such as "Teflon®", which facilitates the sliding in all types of cork or synthetic plugs and
- Articulated slaughter blade.