June | 2021
Regular price $24.00
Pipette is the world’s first indie mag about natural wines — and it’s print-only. The articles are accompanied by original, professional photography and artwork. Issue 9 features:
- An interview with the first (and only!) natural winemaker in Finland
- An essay by Brooklyn wine professional Alex Alan on how post-2020 New York restaurant culture might look
- A long, powerful interview with Lauren Friel of Rebel Rebel (Boston) on why natural wine is definitely political and what she’s doing about it
- A story about one of our boutique magazine stockists in Stockholm who are making sure that print isn’t dead
- The story behind the iconic “Vine Wine Sign”
- A look at how Canada’s hottest new natural winery leverages branding
- A feature on Joy Kull aka La Villana (Lazio, Italy)
- A photo essay by Twin Island Cider (British Columbia) who documents their own clay harvesting and vessel making process.
- The making of pipette told through interviews with our editor/publisher Rachel Signer and our layout designer Emma Dragovic, as well as a visual and written look at how a magazine is printed, and why we do it in Germany.
- Recipes from a few natural winemakers we wish we could visit to see what they’ve been cooking. Recipes include contributions from La Stoppa (Italy); MicroBio Wines (Spain); Martha Stoumen (U.S.); Gut Oggau (Austria); and Alessandro Viola (Sicily).